Step back from the day-to-day. And look in (and around) your business.
With good sense and a deft touch, we’ll help you identify where you’ve got things working well – and where they could be improved.
Then we’ll build a strategic marketing communications plan. And help you follow it. Adapting to changes and market forces with flexibility and insight.
The main thing is knowing what’s meant to happen. When. And why.
Whether you’re undergoing a major rebranding process and need someone on board to drive it all forward – or you need help putting together a strategy for new initiatives, we can help.
Our award-winning consultants will help you pull together everything you need for a clear compelling marketing strategy. In one cohesive document.
We’ve led complex projects for the 15th largest company in the world and helped fledgling businesses just starting up. We’re currently (it’s now the tail end of 2014) managing the rebranding of a £3 billion business. More on that once it’s all up and running.
Whatever your size, we give every client the same care and attention…
- Talk to you and your other key stakeholders – so we understand where everyone is coming from and where you are going
- Draw up a detailed market analysis and carry out any required market research – to be sure there are no unfounded assumptions and that nothing is missed
- Ensure the marketing plan is aligned with the rest of your business plan – and help ensure everyone in your team/business is on board
- Establish the deliverables – the when, what, who of your marketing actions
- Implement the plan – according to our agreed level of involvement
- Measure the outcomes and make sure everything gets done on time – and help you with plan B, just in case your objectives change
We’re writing a series of marketing advice pieces for Professional Beauty Magazine…